PGXL is an internationally recognized pioneer in the application of pharmacogenetics to personalized medicine. The company was founded in 2005 by Dr. Roland Valdes, Jr., and Dr. Mark W. Linder, researchers who are worldwide thought leaders in the science underlying personalized medicine. The lab is CLIA and CAP certified, and has been set-up to provide quick and accurate testing for both clinical use and research.
You can follow PGXL on Twitter @PGXLlabs
- Drug Combinations You Should Avoid
- FDA approves new atypical antipsychotic Rexulti® (brexpiprazole) with pharmacogenetic dosing
- FDA Alert: The FDA continues to assert that NSAIDs can increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- PGXL Partners with NorthShore
- Personalized, Precision, Genomic — What To Call What We Do
- Pharmacy Practice: Pharmacogenetics is Crucial
- DNA-Guided Therapy Is Only Getting Started
- The Case for Genotyping Before Medicating