PGXL is an internationally recognized pioneer in the application of molecular diagnostics to pharmacogenetics and is the first laboratory to be CLIA-certified specifically for pharmacogenetics testing. The company was founded in 2005 by Dr. Roland Valdes, Jr., and Dr. Mark W. Linder, researchers who are among the worldwide thought leaders in the science underlying personalized medicine. Our scientists are leading the way in the incorporation of genetic information into the practice of medicine.
You can follow PGXL on Twitter @PGXLlabs
- PGXL is now licensed in California
- GLI’s Fast Dozen of 2014
Next Gen Sequencer Arrives
The lab is all aflutter.
- Histology Webinar
- Silicon Biosystems Receives 2013 New Product Innovation Award
- 2014: The Year of Personalized Medicine
- Patients Prefer Help Interpreting Genetic Tests
- Complexity and Genetic Diagnosis