No one has worked longer or harder than PGXL to bring genetic drug sensitivity testing into the medical mainstream. We’ve provided doctors and patients with actionable pharmacogenetic insight for almost 20 years, from ground-breaking research through the development of PRIMER, the most useful pain management panel on the market.
You can follow PGXL on Twitter @PGXLlabs
- FDA Warns of Prescription Errors with Similar Brand Names
- Drug Combinations You Should Avoid
- FDA approves new atypical antipsychotic Rexulti® (brexpiprazole) with pharmacogenetic dosing
- FDA Alert: The FDA continues to assert that NSAIDs can increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Personalized, Precision, Genomic — What To Call What We Do
- Pharmacy Practice: Pharmacogenetics is Crucial
- DNA-Guided Therapy Is Only Getting Started
- The Case for Genotyping Before Medicating